mary lockwood lampwork beads

mary lockwood lampwork beads
Click banner above to visit my site

Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year, New Everything!

It has been a while!!!

Welcome, 2013!


I read somewhere that you should do something that scares you every single day.  This sentiment has lots of various translations amounting to, 'Take Risks'.

So, I've decided this is the year for taking risks, for doing scary things, for sticking my neck out.  I play it safe too much.  I'm getting stodgy and bored.

I started in the business area of my life.  Totally revamped my website, opened a new secure storefront that costs more than I want it to.  Basically did a 180 degree turn style-wise with my site.   I have to admit, my old style was rather stale.  The new site is crisp, clean and easy to use.  I hope it makes a difference for my customers.  

Had to learn some new html coding, had to front some capital into it, had to take some risks and face some challenges, but it stretched me and  I hope it pays off in the long run. 

Here is a link to my brand new website with fancy shmancy (well it doesn't look fancy, but it works shmancy) storefront.   www.marylockwood.com  



The next risk--my hair.  I'm not ready to cut it short, short, but I think I'm ready to sacrifice some length to get a better shape and a healthier style.  Maybe a snazzier color.  I'll be surfing pinterest and hair blogs for the next few days trying to find my next scary thing!

Well, that's it for now!  Just wanted to check in and keep this blog alive.  Thanks for reading!

~~Mary




2 comments: