mary lockwood lampwork beads

mary lockwood lampwork beads
Click banner above to visit my site

Monday, January 21, 2013

2013 is coming right along!

I didn't make any resolutions, because I never do, but I am very happy with the way things are going.

Site is done, store is done, I'm working on tutorials for the Soda Lime Times right now.  If you don't subscribe already, I highly recommend it.  There is a really cool surface effect issue coming out and not long after that a whole issue dedicated to encasing.  I'm proud to be a part of both of those issues.  Here is a link to Soda Lime Times:

soda lime times  go subscribe

Also, for anyone who doesn't know, I do publish a newsletter.  It contains updates about the site, new developments at the torch (if I come out with something new...you'll be the first to know), tips for lampworkers and buyers, along with exclusive discount codes for my shop and free tutorials.  I don't send a copy out until it is worth your while, so don't worry about me spamming your email inbox.  I do plenty of that on Twitter and Facebook. LOL  Here is a form to sign up for my mailing list/newsletter:


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Thanks for checking in with the blog today!  I'm off to the torch to melt some glass!
~~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment