mary lockwood lampwork beads

mary lockwood lampwork beads
Click banner above to visit my site

Monday, February 8, 2010

A real pain in the neck...literally!

I'm serious- this really hurts!  Right at the base of my skull is a big 'knot' and ouch.  I'm on excedrin back/muscle pills and ice.  Sometimes this happens, but never quite this bad...not sure what I did to it, but ouch.  I hope it gets better

I hope my husband gets me something sparkly for valentine's day.  Usually I don't care much about these types of holidays- valentines, sweetest day, etc...but for some unexplainable reason I'm just sucked in by all the commercials this year.  I want sparkly stuff and flowers and a big box of candy.  Why?  Am I finally turning girlie after all these years? LOL  Oh well- with no precedent set for me caring at all about Valentine's day, it is doubtful I'll get anything sparkly, but that doesn't stop me from wanting it.

I didn't torch over the weekend.  It was the Super Bowl dontcha know.  Trust me- I wish I had been torching.  Someone asked me who I was rooting for and I said, 'The spareribs and the nachos.' LOL  I didn't  care who won- my team wasn't in it this year, but I love parties.  We had spareribs, sloppy joes, supreme nachos, turkey subs, cheesecake, lime jello surprise, baked beans, a football shaped cheese ball, rootbeer floats and sweet potato french fries.  It was just us and my parents so I didn't even have to clean. LOL  For the record, I am glad the Saints took it- they had it comin'.  ;-)

I did sneak a few hours at the flame Friday night after everybody went to bed and I made some brand new jellyfish that I've been talking about.  I'm not ready to show them yet, but I'm excited about them.  I can't show them because I'm working on getting them smaller.  Right now they are the size of New Guinea..

Have a great day...I kept my two youngest home from school today.  I love having 'em here.
~~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment