mary lockwood lampwork beads

mary lockwood lampwork beads
Click banner above to visit my site

Friday, January 29, 2010

Love potion #9...you can put it in here:

A blood red, hugemungo hollow vessel in the shape of a heart.  It has a heart shaped (kinda) handle and will take a 1/2" cork to stopper the top.  She holds about 10ml of love potion, 2 teaspoons to us yanks.  Simply make a comment to this post and you'll be entered to win- but be sure to check back for the announcement if you don't leave an email for me to contact you.  I'll pick the winner Sunday afternoonish and post it here.
 
Free shipping anywhere in the world.
Don't forget to check out my etsy.  I'm going to quit saying that my listings will be done in an hour because they never are.

~~Mary

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! But all of your work is!

    (LeslieCox on LE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful heart Mary. I love that it has the organic shape and feel of a living heart but is covered with the magical dust that represents the love you spread in the world!

    Lauren - beadraven on LE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Mary beutiful as always I adore all of your work.


    Wendyki on le :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary- I love your work-especially your birds and jellyfish! And the colors on the heart are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mary! What a gorgeous vessel! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Mary - I love the deep color!

    Donna Dorman
    Beadblossoms LE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice - even has sparklies!
    Babette Cox
    BabetteC on LE, but I haven't posted yet.

    ReplyDelete