mary lockwood lampwork beads

mary lockwood lampwork beads
Click banner above to visit my site

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An Ekho in the bone and a school of fish

I'm a reader.  I read anything and everything I can get my hands on.  Fiction, Non-Fiction, it doesn't matter I love it all.  Unless it's poorly written but that's another topic all together.

My favorite Fiction writer is, by far, Diana Gabaldon.  If you haven't read her novels you are missing out on some rich description and well-developed characters.  If you HAVE read her Outlander series then you will understand the reference to the bead I made last night.  ;-)

Here is the handful of beads I made yesterday- there are fish and a dotty focal, but the one on the far left is a 'femur' bone made from a shade of glass called Ekho.  Well, I can't hear 'ekho' without instantly associating 'An Echo in the Bone' so that is where this bead came from.  Hope you like it.

 I'm gonna work on taking real pictures of this batch as soon as I log off here then they will all be available on Etsy as soon as I can get them done.  Thanks for checking in with me again today. 
~~Mary

1 comment: